GivingWould you like to help reach one of the world’s least-reached nations with the good news of Jesus? The proportion of evangelical Christians in Japan is believed to be lower than North Korea, and way below countries such as China. But you can make a difference.
JCL Partners and volunteers share the hope offered by the gospel directly with Japanese in Japan and the UK. We encourage, resource and support Christians in other countries too - particularly in the USA, but also in Europe, Australasia and beyond – to share God’s love with Japanese around them.
What others have said about help through JCL:
“Thank you so much for your help. It's an answer to prayer for all of us here.” “Thanks for everything! I cannot help but think that she (a new Japanese Christian) must feel very warmly embraced.” “You’ve been such a blessing” “Now I understand why I came to England. It was to come to know [God], to be with him for ever" (a new Japanese Christian). “You helped me a great deal” “Thank the Lord for Japan Christian Link!”
In Japan, suicide rates, already among the world’s highest, tend to rise as unemployment rises. Now more than ever the Japanese need the hope offered by the gospel. By giving to JCL you can help bring them hope and new life.
How can I give to JCL?
There are many ways to give, see below.
Important - if you would like JCL to allocate your giving to a specific Mission Partner or project, please use the instructions fields in the online giving portal ("Add special instructions to JCL:") or include a note with your cheque, postal order or standing order mentioning this.
1. Make a secure on-line credit or debit card donation in UK Pounds by clicking the button here:
2. Make a secure on-line credit or debit card donation in US Dollars by clicking the button here:
3. Set up a recurring donation in Hong Kong Dollars by following this link to access this option.
4. Send a cheque or postal order (in UK £ sterling) made payable to “Japan Christian Link” to:
Japan Christian Link
PO Box 68
5. Bank Standing Order. Set up a standing order to make a regular gift, thus helping us to plan for the future. If you have a UK bank account, you can download a response form, complete the standing order part and return it to us.
6. Remember JCL in your Will. Please contact us to learn how to leave a legacy to JCL.
7. Payroll Giving. UK employees can give through payroll giving. Please contact us to find out more.
8. Gift Aid. Don’t forget that we can reclaim the tax on any donation you make if you are a UK taxpayer. Simply complete the Gift Aid declaration section in our response form, send it to us and your personal donations will be worth 25% more to JCL.
To find the way of giving that suits you best please contact us.